Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Stripes You Guys!!



It's still freezing here in the Bay Area. Hence the enormous wool scarf. I'm going to be heading out to NYC tomorrow. I'm hoping I'll be able to wear summer clothing there. Please oh please!!

Today I'm wearing stripes.......AGAIN! Surprise surprise. Can't get enough of the stripes. I'm also wearing skinny cargo pants and a blazer with puffy shoulders. I've shown you the look with the scarf, without the scarf and then without the blazer. Layering is fun, but enough is enough, already. I need sun and the heat that comes with it.











Striped tee: Target
Skinny cargo: Anthropologie
Blazer: H&M
Shoes: Cynthia Vincent for Target
Bag: Cynthia Rowley
Sunglasses: RayBan

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I've never met a stripe I didn't like!

I picked up a pair of the CV for Target wedges too and wore them religiously for a couple of weeks. Now they lay forgotten in my closet - this most reminds me that I should resurrect them.

The Closet Shopper said...

Jessica, first of all thanks for reading my blog. And thanks for commenting.

I have the Cynthia Vincent for Target in cognac as well. LOVE them. Have fun resurrecting yours.

xo

Grace said...

I love that cheerleadery thing you do with your hands in your pictures. I hear, "Ready? Okay!" in my head then I make up a fashion cheer. Then, I laugh at what a dork I am for thinking/doing it. Love ya!
Oh...p.s...I love your outfits. I could use a REAL makeover. Ugh.

The Closet Shopper said...

Oh funny. I didn't even notice that I was doing that.