Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Outfit of the Day


This outfit was started with this short sleeved blazer. I wore it once before and never again. I gave it one more try and then promptly took it to my consignment boutique. I mean, I like it but I'm not getting enough use out of it, so it had to go. Anyway, these pants are cool. haha. The Gap now has tuxedo chinos. My friend works there and she gave me two pair; olive and grey. They also sell them in khaki. Go check it out. I love this style.









Blazer: Leifsdottir
Pants: Gap
Tank: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Nine West
Sunnglasses: Chloe
Bag: Vintage Coach

10 comments:

pradaforbreakfast said...

Oh, I love this look! Those pants are awesome - the striped detail on the side is fabulous. So lucky to have friends at the Gap, haha.

- Halie

Catita said...

great pants! you look great
Catita
http://catindreamland.blogspot.com/

The Closet Shopper said...

Thanks Halie and Catita!!

Jen said...

That blazer is gorgous on you! It makes the entire outfit!! :-)

The Closet Shopper said...

Thanks Jen.

Ashley said...

love ur blog!! following you!! follow me back!

ASH! Xoxo

My Face Hunter | BlogLovin

The Closet Shopper said...

Thanks, Ashley! I'm already following you on bloglov'n for awhile now! Thanks for following me. xo, Tracy

Collette Osuna said...

Hello...really cute blog....Im a new follower:)
Love your outfit too!!

Leonie said...

Love the outfit- not sure which item is my favourite, the jacket or the trousers!

www.whatwouldleoniewear.blogspot.com

Marci said...

Finally broke down and bought the pants this week (charcoal gray with the black stripe). Three cheers for the Closet Shopper and Groupon;-)