Monday, August 16, 2010

Wedgies!


I love a wedge shoe! They are so comfortable to wear all day long. I don't have patience for painful shoes. I'm all about comfort, but I also like to see the world from a lifted position sometimes. If the heels hurt, I'll never wear them again. I got these Jeffrey Campbell wedges in NYC. They are so yummy. It may seem funny to build an outfit that starts with a shoe, but that's what I did here. I wanted to wear some khakis and a tee. Simple right? Then I threw on my "strong shoulder" blazer and this cute scarf from American Apparel. They're doing a new line of vintage looking scarves. They look very Hermes-esque. Here's the outfit (click the pic to enlarge):















Wedges: Jeffrey Campbell
Blazer: ZARA
Tee: Urban Outfitters
Tuxedo Chino: JCrew
Bag: Joe's Jeans
Sunglasses: Cole Haan
Scarf: American Apparel

No comments: