Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wide and High


I love these high-waisted/wide-legged pants. They are so comfy. I know I say that a lot about my clothes. And it's true. You don't have to wear sweat pants to be comfortable. You can be comfy AND stylish. I always tell my clients this. They don't believe me until I show them and then they are so excited to get dressed every morning.

I think we get into a rut sometimes and decide that we can't wear stylish clothes. Every woman can feel stylish. No matter what size you are. Or what age you are. Just clean out your closet of any and all clothes that no longer fit you and then start putting things together with what you have left. Figure out what key pieces you need to add and go shopping. You don't have to spend a fortune, just add a few things to round out your core wardrobe each season. You'll be set.

Here's what I decided to put together with my fabulous pants!













Pants: Anthropologie
Tee: Joie
Sweater: H&M
Scarf: American Apparel
Shoes: Nine West
Bag: Joe's Jeans
Sunglasses: Cole Haan

3 comments:

ian said...

damn, girl. you fine.

The Closet Shopper said...

ian is my husband y'all. and thanks, husband. you are such a charmer. you are, you are.

Halie said...

Love those pants - the bow is so pretty! And the scarf is such a great detail.

...let's not get started on the shoes. LOVE them.