Saturday, September 11, 2010

Saturday Wedding


I just got back from a beautiful wedding on a beautiful day here in the Bay Area. Perfect weather for an outdoor wedding. I decided to wear a very fitted but comfortable jersey dress that I ordered from Victoria's Secret awhile back. It's a bit 80's with it's geometric pattern and there are two wide elastic straps that crisscross in the back pulling the fabric around for an added ruching effect. I wore a bib necklace to add some interest to the neckline and added a pair of very high platform heels. Happy Wedding Day, Jason and Laura!!

















Dress: VS
Clutch: Lorelei
Shoes: Frye
Sunglasses: RayBan

3 comments:

pradaforbreakfast said...

Fantastic dress - I love the print, it's very cool and quite unique, plus it looks pretty comfortable too! I'm always surprised by the clothes you can find on the VS website...you wouldn't really expect them to have, well, wedding-appropriate clothing, but they really do have a great selection! And it looks fabulous with the bib necklace and sandals.

- Halie

Collette Osuna said...

LOVE the necklace:)

Statements in Fashion

Ashley said...

Nice! Of course. I just wore a dress very similar to this yesterday...I styled it completely different. I love the necklace here so much! And those shoes? Yes please. Do you love Frye as much as I do?