Thursday, October 28, 2010

Maxi Biker


I found these great motorcycle boots at H&M yesterday! Affordable and really cute. And they're completely vegan.

You know how I love to mix feminine with tough, so I decided to mix my motorcycle boots with a flow-y maxi skirt. I added a studded glove and leather jacket and some fun silver jewelry to finish the look. I've already gotten lots of compliments. So, either it works, or people are feeling sorry for me. haha. Either way, I'm happy with how it turned out.

How are you combining feminine pieces with tough pieces?













Tee: Urban Outfitters
Jacket: Rezrekshn for VS
Skirt and boots: H&M
Sunglasses: Proenza Schouler
Gloves: Aldo

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Hello. Marry me please. I am so in love with this outfit I can't even begin to tell you. Like, I want to print these pictures out and put them on my wall for inspiration. In giant frames.

I LOVE combining tougher pieces with feminine ones. I tried to make that my "fashion philosophy" once, but I suppose it might get boring if one did it every single day.

I just bought a similar scarf yesterday. It was from the men's department. It's cosy.

The Closet Shopper said...

Ashley! You made my day. And yes, I will marry you.

Shybiker said...

Great combination. It works wonderfully on you.

I see Ashley has already stolen you away, so I guess I'm out of luck. Maybe I can be the flower-girl at your wedding. :)

The Closet Shopper said...

flower girl, it is!