Monday, October 18, 2010

Rainy Days and Mondays


I keep hearing Karen Carpenter singing Rainy Days and Mondays this morning. I love my inner MP3 player.

It's an overcast rainy Monday. The sun is just now starting to peek through the clouds.

I was feeling very un-inspired this morning, so I went to Frugal Fashionista to get some inspiration. And there was Rachel Bilson wearing this great outfit. So, I just threw together what I had from what she was wearing. I just changed it up with the boots. Rachel Bilson is definitely a fashion inspiration for me. Her looks are always easy, comfy, yet polished.

Here's my copycat:














Trench: DKNY
Shirt: Target
Jeans: JBrand
Wrap: Velvet
Boots: Express
Sunglasses: Chloe
Ring: YSL

5 comments:

Mana Pirooz said...

This rainiy day and Monday outfit did anything but bring me down. Adorable!

The Closet Shopper said...

YAY, Mana!! You commented on my blog. Love you!!

Laurita P said...

i love the stripes!

Jessica said...

A rainy Monday is instantly cheered by that bright red umbrella - and your gorgeous smile!

Shybiker said...

Very stylish.