Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Tube Skirt


I have this great tube skirt form Asos. It's stretchy and comfy. In order not too feel too exposed, I wore it with a long tee. I belted that in order to make the shirt fan away from my hips. I think it created a nice line that made the skirt more suitable for daytime. And apparently I really like this shade of purple because I keep buying shirts in this color. I just bought a dress in the same color. I'll post pics of the dress soon.











Shirt: Elizabeth and James
Skirt: Asos
Sweater: H&M
Belt: Vintage
Shoes: Nine West

4 comments:

Laurita P said...

i love that shade of purple too!

http://adorablydeliciouslp.blogspot.com/

**

20 York Street said...

These are really beautiful, fall-perfect colours that you've put together! I love the entire ensemble!

besos,

Win a Yola Couture Designer Dress at:

20 YORK STREET

Ashley said...

Gorgeous outfit! The color of the cardigan and the purple shirt go so well together. I'm not totally a fan of purple, but the shade you have is perfect.

Shybiker said...

Clever combination of elements. It never would have occurred to me, but now it will! Thanks for the lesson.