Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday Color Fun


My pics aren't as clear as I'd hoped they would be. I'll have to explain the fun I had with color because I don't think it's as apparent as I'd like with the pics being kind of dark.

Anyway, I started the outfit with this great floral/patterned pencil skirt. I love the purple and sapphire in the skirt so I'm wearing purple tights and a sapphire scarf to pull out both of those colors from the skirt. I kept the rest of the outfit neutral. I'm wearing my super strong shouldered blazer, a grey v-neck sweater, and a great felt fedora. I decided to go a bit playful with the shoe. A cage sandal with a high heel. Meow!

I hope you like todays look. Click on the pics to enlarge the view.














Skirt: Anthropologie
Sweater: Gap
Blazer: Zara
Scarf: H&M
Shoes: Nine West
Fedora: Urban Outfitters
Bag: Kooba

4 comments:

20 York Street said...

You are looking sooo cool today! I have a few fedoras but I feel like I'm wearing a costume when I do.

love your entire ensemble!

xox,

20 YORK STREET

PaolinaBM said...

amazing outfit! You look lovely! I am following you! Visit my blog and enter my Tory Burch Giveaway if you want! XXX

http://timeless-is-more.blogspot.com/

Shybiker said...

Ooohhh!!!

I love color, especially in the blue-range, and you put together a delightful outfit here. I keep looking at it and enjoying different parts.

Enlarging the photos also caused me to drool over your cute shoes. Now I need to wipe off my keyboard...

Fashion Clothes said...

Love that outfit- especially that skirt and the hat!