Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Pierre Hardy for Gap -- I Haz


Super excited today to show off my new peep-toe wedge booties by Pierre Hardy for Gap. I've been lusting after these for months and they just arrived in a few stores but no stores near me. Only online! But my friend that works for the Gap hooked me up! Thanks, Janene. You are the bestest EVER!!

I'm wearing a purple shirt with a very similarly colored purple boyfriend sweater and a fantastic tweed military jacket along with some dark washed skinny jeans. Oh, and this great leopard scarf. I love this outfit. I hope you guys love it as well.

With all the "boyfriend" sweaters and "boyfriend jeans" I'm wearing these days, you'd think my husband would start to worry, no? Who is this "boyfriend" she keeps borrowing clothes from? Oh man, I'm cracking myself up. Anyway, here's my outfit today.....













Jacket: Kensie
Sweater: BR
Shirt and scarf: Gap
Jeans: iT!
Shoes: Pierre Hardy for Gap (Thanks Janene!!)
Bag: Kooba

4 comments:

Laurita P said...

love this look. well done! the shoes? omg!


http://adorablydeliciouslp.blogspot.com/

Shybiker said...

Wow! Super outfit. The wedges are amazing.

Ashley said...

I totally laughed about the boyfriend thing. It's okay!

Love the shoes! I feel so out of the loop with everything...they took away our GAP store here, which sucks. It wasn't a very good one, but still. I miss it. Our mall is naked now without it.

jordanpattern said...

I'm loving that purple top. I'm not much for colour, but I think I could rock that. Nice!