Monday, November 15, 2010

Shopping in My Closet



I chose the name The Closet Shopper for my fashion business because I go shopping in my closet regularly and wanted to teach other women that they could do the same. I look at magazines, catalogs, other fashion blogs, and street fashion for outfit inspiration. If I love an outfit, I immediately go into my own closet to see if I can put it together. No need to buy exactly what the other people are wearing. It's just the idea of the oufit that counts.

With this outfit I was inspired by the two pictures below. Charlize Theron and Julianne Moore. I kind of did a bit of each and made it my own, dawg. I hope you like it.















Plaid shirt: Steven Alan
Cargo pants: Anthropologie
Leather Jacket: Rezrekshn VS
Boots: Nine West Vintage Collection

No comments: