Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Uniform Choice


I have to say, I seem to be doing a repeat look here. I love my skinny cargos. I own three different pair now. And wearing them tucked into a boot is fun. And then a jacket and a scarf and I'm a repeat offender! I'm fine with that. But it's not very interesting when posting my daily outfits. So, I apologize for always looking the same. Well, not exactly the same. I mix up the jacket and the shoe and what not.

After writing all that, I looked through my blog to see if it's true that I'm in a rut with a uniform, or if I was imagining it. And it turns out I was just imagining it. Wow. The last time I wore a skinny cargo combo was October 21st and it looks a lot different than this look. Phew!






Skinny Cargo: Gap
Tee: James Perse
Jacket: Rezrekshn for VS
Boots: Steve Madden
Bag: Cynthia Rowley

2 comments:

Collette Osuna said...

Skinny cargos are where its at, hehehe...love them on you...and the scarf too:)

Stop By and Say Hello♥
Statements in Fashion Blog♥

Shybiker said...

I like how you're wearing your scarf with the fringe hanging down; that's very pretty. I need to learn how to wear scarves.

And you have a distinctive, signature look but it's not a uniform. You mix it up often and vary the elements well. I like your general look: it's very attractive.