Sunday, December 5, 2010

Black and Brown


I went shopping in my closet the other day and rediscovered a pair of brown boots that I purchased in NYC about 6 years ago. I was so excited to find them that I put this outfit together to highlight the boots.

I think wearing brown with black is chic but I know a lot of women that I work with are afraid to mix the two. Just do it, ladies. It looks great. You can always throw in some color like I did with this red cashmere scarf.

I also love navy with black. Hmmmm, what can I put together in that combination. Well, it looks like I need to go shopping in my closet again.

I hope you guys had a wonderful weekend.









Sweater: Urban Outfitters
Jeans: J Brand
Leather Jacket: June
Scarf: BR
Boots: have no idea

2 comments:

silvergirl said...

I love black and brown. I think it looks very sophisticated.
Love those boots. You would never know they were 6 yrs old. The Style in very in right now.
Wish I could find a pair of boots hiding in my closet somewhere. ;)

Shybiker said...

I'm imagining you in NYC... I'm imagining you shopping in NYC... I'm imagining having the chance to chat with you over coffee... What a nice daydream!