Monday, December 27, 2010

Happy Birthday To ME!!


It's my birthday, y'all. How old? A woman never tells. But I will tell you this. I think this is officially the oldest I've ever been. And I'm planning on getting much older than this, even. I love life. I love aging. I think life gives us trouble and it's how we handle the difficulties that shapes who we are. And it makes all the wonderful things just that much more wonderful. Don't you think?

My in-laws, who I choose to call Victor and Tina, because that's their names, took me and Ian (husband and their son) to my favorite fancy restaurant. My husband and I are vegetarian and San Francisco has the most incredible fancy place just for freaks like us. Millenium is it's name-oh. I'm happy and full. Thanks Victor and Tina. I love you guys so much. And thanks to Ian for always being romantic and making me feel like the most beautiful woman in the room. I love you, my sweet sweet husband.









Jumpsuit: Biss Biss
Sequin Cardigan: Flounce
Shoes: Dolce Vita
Bag: Lauren Merkin

4 comments:

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

Wow, you look amazing! Have a great birthday and a great time celebrating...

silvergirl said...

First ~ Happy Birthday!
2nd... let's talk about the cardi!!!
So FAB!!
And the gloves just make it all come together.
Have a great birthday week and milk it for all you can!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shybiker said...

Happy Birthday!!

And that's an amazing outfit. I admire your boldness.

I used to fear getting old but, like you, I now embrace it. We gain wisdom as we age. I never want to stop growing and you appear to share that philosophy.

pradaforbreakfast said...

Happy birthday!!! Oh my goodness, that jacket is to die for! I love the sequins, it kind of reminds me of J. Crew's moonbeam blazer. And it looks incredible with black trousers.

Also, congrats on the Glamour.com feature! You deserve it - you always have great outfits!

Halie