Thursday, December 2, 2010

Outfit Of The Day



Today's outfit was built around this great pale pink blouse by Equipment. I had to layer up to stay warm. I'm wearing a sweater and then a sweater over that sweater. And then a cashmere scarf to add warmth.

And I'm wearing yet another pair of skinny cargo pants. I think this makes four pair that I own. Yikes. And all different brands. These J Brand are by far the best ones. They fit great and feel amazing. They don't get all saggy in the butt by the end of the day like the ones from Gap or the Anthropologie pair. My pair by 7 for all mankind are great but the fabric is thinner and therefore not warm enough. So, to recap, J Brand are the best skinny cargos out there. That I know of.









Blouse: Equipment
Sweater: Urban Outfitters
Cardigan: Victoria's Secret
Skinny Cargos: J Brand
Sunglasses: Chloe

3 comments:

The Luxe Standard said...

Love the cardigan and those wedges are hot!

http://theluxestandard.blogspot.com/

Isabel said...

i love your cardigan

silvergirl said...

Good to know about the cargo's
I hate a sagging butt!
Your cardi looks so cozy and warm.
I don't think I could wear it down here in the Carolina's, but I do love it.