Thursday, December 16, 2010

Ultimate Closet Shopping


I had a pair of acid washed J Brand jeans that I wore twice. I just felt way too self-conscious and like I'd "been there, done that." You know? Not to mention they made my ample thighs look twice their size. So, a friend of mine dyed them black for me and now they are my favorite pair of jeans. They fit great and look great. It's the ultimate shopping in my closet to refurbish clothes in my existing wardrobe rather than giving them away.

I'm also wearing another great pair Jeffrey Campbell shoes. They really remind me of the old saddle oxfords but with a modern twist.

I was browsing Neiman Marcus online and laughing about some of the strange and awkward poses the models were doing. I tried a few for laughs.












Jeans: J Brand
Blouse: Express
Blazer: Theory
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
Sunglasses: Cole Haan

6 comments:

micki said...

Love this outfit! The shoes are super cool!

The Closet Shopper said...

thanks, micki!

Ashley said...

Oh, those poses are lovely. I don't know where they come up with them sometimes. That one reminds me of this: http://img2.prosperent.com/images/250x250/img.costumecraze.com/images/vendors/rasta/7101-Chili-Pepper-Costume-main.jpg

Don't even ask how I know about the chili pepper costume.

I'm blown away by yer style, as always. I've never saw those shoes before, which is shocking. I think I would have bought them if I had!

The Closet Shopper said...

I think I can do that chili pepper pose. haha. I'll work on it next time.

silvergirl said...

Those shoes are insane! In a good way.
Love the poses. I am always looking at models and their poses and usually end up thinking... who would actually pose like that.
Glad you tried some of them out.

Collette Osuna said...

Fab shoes....love em:)

Stop by and say Hello:)
Enter my Spoil Me Fashion Jewelry Giveaway!!♥