Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Pencil Skirt With A Kick


I've been sick so I haven't been taking pics. But I came across an outfit that I never posted. It's a classic outfit. A blouse and a pencil skirt. The blouse has flirty sleeves and the pencil skirt has kick pleats. I belted the shirt and threw on some super high pumps. I think I didn't post these pics before because I didn't like it. But when I saw them again, I decided that the outfit wasn't that horrible. So, here it is:











Blouse: BCBG Max Azria
Skirt: BR
Shoes: Dolce Vita
Bag: Kooba

8 comments:

Collette Osuna said...

In MAD LOVE with those shoes!!! Really cool skirt too......feel better babes!!

Melanie Likes said...

I absolutely adore this. I looked through your blog - you have impeccable taste.
c:

melanielikes.blogspot.com
Follow?

Shybiker said...

It's funny that such a conventional outfit is so unusual on you. Your style isn't conventional, so this isn't your normal look.

That said, I love it! The pieces are exceptional and the back of the skirt is killer. It also doesn't hurt that you're so darn attractive...

Ashley said...

HI love those shoes, and you know it. I like this...I agree with Ralph...this is more of a conventional outfit, so it's weird--but pleasant--to see on you! Sometimes I feel weird when I dress more like a "normal" person than when I go all out. STRANGE.

Hope you're feeling better! What do you have? Hopefully not flu. Ugh!

The Closet Shopper said...

yes. flu. ugh.

Marci said...

I want that skirt. And for you to feel better.

silvergirl said...

That blouse looks really cute and does the skirt have a crazy print on it. I felt like you were hypnotizing me with your skirt Ha Ha
Feel better soon!
.

Iris said...

I love the little detail in the back of this skirt!