Monday, January 3, 2011

Remix: Denim Shirt


I am loving this denim shirt. It's so easy to mix into my wardrobe. I'm just wearing it like a more fitted jean jacket. It's less bulky and cuter than a jean jacket so you can layer without feeling too big. I'm having fun with this shirt. It's the perfect color and weight. Exactly what I've been searching for. Today I wore it over a striped shirt paired with grey corduroys and a motorcycle boot. I threw on my felted wool wrap coat and that huge and cozy Zara scarf and I was ready to go.

I'm wearing my new Tiffany sunglasses in the pics but you can't see them very well, so I've attached a few close up shots of just the glasses. Sorry about the weird quality and different shades of my pictures. I'm still trying to figure out this camera.











Jean Shirt and Scarf: Zara
Striped shirt and cords: Gap
Felted wool Jacket: BR
Boots: Nine West
Sunglasses: Tiffany

7 comments:

Shybiker said...

Oooohhh.... Aaaaahhh....

I'm going to run away and elope with your Tiffany sunglasses. :)

The denim-shirt looks great on you: it fits so well.

Collette Osuna said...

Fab glasses hunnie...stripes and denim are awesome together:)

Stop by and say Hello:)
Statements in Fashion Blog♥

silvergirl said...

I might have to steal your look.
The jacket is a perfect compliment to the stripes and denim.
Love the glasses, can't wear the rounded frames myself because of my moon-pie cheeks, but I love the look

Thekla said...

loveeeeee ur sunglasses:))))))) lucky you:Dxxx


http://inablondeworld.blogspot.com/ honey if you have time stop by ,hope you like my blog:)

Ashley said...

Squeeeee I like your new glasses! So luffly. These shots look really nice, too. What kind of camera do you use?

The Closet Shopper said...

Ashley, you must be talking about the shots of the glasses cuz I screwed up all the shots of me. Wait till you see tomorrows post. I chopped off the top of my head in most shots. haha.

I use a Canon Power Shot G9.

xo,
Tracy

pradaforbreakfast said...

I'm still looking for the perfect denim shirt - maybe chambray...J Crew has some lovely ones, but they are a little overpriced. But I love this one! It's a darker color than I would usually consider, but it looks so cute, especially with the stripes underneath! Also, those sunglasses are gorgeous...and the blue box is so pretty!

-Halie