Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Warm Clothes


Brrrrr! I woke up freezing today. I decided to wear as many clothes as I could manage. These pants are thick and wool. A bit itchy but they kept me warm all day. I also wore them in this post.

I'm still struggling to find the right spot in my house to take my pics. It's all lousy lighting and even the spot I chose, you can see computer cables and junk at my feet. Oh well, I'll figure this out. As my husband would say, "These are first world problems." I love when he says that, puts me right into reality. And the reality is that I'm lucky to have only this to complain about.











Blouse: Express
Sweater and Pants: Gap (sweater is bday gift from the lovely Janene)
Coat: French Connection
Boots: Nine West
Scarf: Nordstrom
Necklaces: BR (another gift from Janene) and Tiffany (hubby gift)
Sunglasses: Tiffany (also hubby gift)

7 comments:

minnja said...

This is so WOW :)))))))))

LOVE
minnja

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

Collette Osuna said...

You look super stylish and warm...think Im gonna do the same thing today, lol...mwah!

Stop by and say Hello:)
Come be a part of my new online fashion magazine!!♥

silvergirl said...

I so love this look
those pants are awesome
love the fedora
son1 has quite a collection of them, but they just look weird on me, I have an abnormally small head lol
the coat is fab!
cracking up at the 1st world problem comment
sounds so much like something husband would say

silvergirl said...

ps thanks for letting me know where you got your striped maxi
that look has been haunting me
i am seeing striped maxi's everywhere!!

Shybiker said...

You are so darn cute I get torn between wanting to compliment your clothes and say nice things about you personally. It's a terrible dilemma. :)

I really like your husband's remark and perspective. A long time ago, I was complaining to someone from another country that my car was old and they looked at me with surprise and said, "You have a car?" I suddenly realized how lucky I am to have my privileged life.

The Closet Shopper said...

You guys are so nice!

@shybiker: blush. you are such a charmer. xo

pradaforbreakfast said...

Lots of gifts in today's outfit! I love the wool pants tucked into the lace-up boots...I really need a pair of lace-ups! (But, that's a first world problem.) And that camel coat + plaid scarf is such a classic combination!

-Halie