Monday, February 7, 2011

Ballerina Skirt


This skirt if very ballerina-esque or even princess-y. In any case, it's very feminine and unique. I'm not sure if I'll be able to wear it without tights because of the length so I decided to wear it with tights and boots. These boots are very old and very comfortable. Wearing them is almost like being barefoot.

I wore this outfit on Friday and took the pics with my point and shoot. Still playing with my new camera. I hope to post some pics with that camera really soon.

Brett from Silvergirl featured me on her blog today. Go check it out. And put her on your favorites list because her blog kicks butt! Thanks, Brett. You are so sweet. I am honored that you wanted to ask me questions and feature me on your blog. XOXO











Blazer: H&M
Skirt: BR
Shirt: J Crew
Belt: Express
Boots: Nine West

7 comments:

Design Elements said...

looks great!

Lise Marie said...

You look wonderful!

http://southerncomfortga.blogspot.com/2011/02/come-to-dark-sideof-haircolor.html

Shybiker said...

Love the skirt. And your profile on Brett's blog was nicely done. (She is my guest-blog partner this month!)

silvergirl said...

loving that skirt and love pic where the wind kicked up the top portion
is your new camera incredibly complicated??
lots of positive feedback about you over on blog missy!!!

TanyaB said...

Oooh, I love the skirt and the belt. And I absolutely loved the Silvergirl interview of you!

Twenty.Something said...

Great skirt! I love that it can be casual or dressy.

http://artfashiontwentysomething.blogspot.com

The Suburb Experiment said...

I like your style! I found you through Silvergirl's interview.