Sunday, February 13, 2011

Feminine Military


I love when I find pieces that are unique and feminine. I died when I saw this little military sweater. It's made of the softest jersey material I've ever touched. It has shoulder pads and a tail! It was those two details that sold it for me. I bought it online and so I wasn't even aware of the softness of it until it arrived. So, it was a win/win. I threw on a scarf in a rich purple color to offset all the neutrals I was wearing. Comfortable but cute. My kind of outfit.









Sweater: Donna Mizani
Tee: Victoria's Secret
Jeans: J Crew
Scarf: H&M
Shoes: Nine West
Bag: Badgley Mischka

6 comments:

Collette Osuna said...

The sweater is adorable....really fun color too:)

Stop by and say Hello:)
Enter my Silver Lining D├ęcor Jewelry Giveaway!!♥

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

These colors look incredible with your hair color...such a great outfit for you!

Shybiker said...

Beautiful sweater and it works perfectly for you. Happy Valentine's Day, buddy!

silvergirl said...

What a great sweater
I love the tail in the back and you are sooo on trend missy with those shoulder pads.
Me, I don't know if I can get over wearing them in the 80's and GaGa's weird shoulders last night at the Grammy's might have done some psycological damage as well. LOL
Are you going on a hot V'day Date tonight???

The Closet Shopper said...

brett,

omg, that was so gross, gaga's shoulders. she can sing though.

i will be in bed as soon as i get home. 10 day headache and counting. going to the doc in a few minutes to try to figure out what's wrong with me. ugh.

enjoy your valentines day, though!

Ashley said...

I've been SO in to jeans like these lately. They're just so comfortable and I feel like you can't go wrong styling them, either. Especially if you're you or me, because we rock.

I totally appreciate the sweater, too.

Hope your headache goes away! :(