Thursday, February 17, 2011

Flea Market Part One


This past weekend I went to one of our local flea markets. I was telling my husband that more and more all I see when we go there is garbage. But then I decided to start digging through a pile of clothes and I actually found a couple of things that I ended up buying. Like this blouse I'm wearing in these photos. It's Nordstrom's Halogen brand and it's really cute. It was $4. I washed it to get rid of the cooties and it's good to go. I'm going to be able to style this blouse a few different ways. I mean, $4? Wow. I never find bargains like that. I got a cute dress too. I wore it on Valentine's day. I'll post those pictures soon.







Blouse: Halogen via flea market $4!!
Sweater: H&M
Jeans: iT!
Boots: Jeffrey Campbell
Belt: Express
Aviator Sunglasses: Cole Haan via TJ Maxx $10
Necklace: J Crew

6 comments:

Collette Osuna said...

I love a flea market trip....sadly, we really dont have any around here anymore:(

Stop by and say Hello:)
Enter my EL Vintage Giveaway!!♥

Catita said...

Oh sweetie! Sorry for spreading my shopping addiction but from looking at your blog I see you love also shopping! And the blouse and belt are great!
xoxo
Catita

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

I love this blouse...you did good at the flea market and I really like the way you have styled it!!
Seeing a great find like this makes me want to head off to ours.

Tinfoils Tiaras said...

I stumbled across your blog through Shybiker- you have great style! I love those sunnies and the thrifted blouse- I'm one for bargains!

the Citizen Rosebud said...

Hello! I've just sent you an email and twittered you. Now I'm off to add you to my blogroll. -Bella Q
the Citizen Rosebud

silvergirl said...

Hey there cutie
Husband and I used to go to great flea markets all the time before the kids and when we had no money!
Haven't been in a long time
Great blouse and you are right it will go with so much.
I am so jealous that you know someone that was on AR. At first I thought you were going to say the clowns. LOL
I have watched EVERY episode of the show. Sad I know.
PS... how do you keep a head band on your head??
Brett