Monday, February 28, 2011

Simplicity


There's something to be said for a simple "go to" outfit. It certainly makes a Monday morning more relaxing. I love how simple this outfit is and it includes my favorite detail...comfort. I know I talk about that a lot, but I'm a stickler for comfort in my fashion choices.

Hope your Monday is full of joy and hope. And if that's too Pollyanna for you, then pretend I said miserably cruel things instead.







Tunic blouse: Eileen Fisher
Sweater: Gap
Pants: Simply Vera
Shoes: Pierre Hardy for Gap
Sunglasses: Fendi

5 comments:

silvergirl said...

Yea, Pollyanna, I need to hear mean and rotten things on a Monday morning.
Hey, what can I say husband called me crusty over the weekend.
Love the outfit.
I am so missing my lovely clothes right now!
Brett

KrisLarson said...

HA! That was pretty good.

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

The shoes are so much fun...you look comfotably cute! And you can play "the glad game" any day...there's too many others doing the opposite.

Collette Osuna said...

I love simple...and you make simple look gorgeous...how is the kitchen coming? I cant wait to see the pics...hoping this week:)

Shybiker said...

Oh, I love this! The white tail and cuffs are so stylish. Simple and chic. Great idea!