Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Camel Skirt


This circle skirt is fun and twirly. I'm a big fan of camel this year. This skirt is lightweight so I'll be wearing it all Spring and into Summer, I think. Today, I paired it with this rich blue silk blouse, black tights, and a peep-toe wedge bootie.

I packed for my trip to Arizona last night. Happy to have that out of the way. It's easy to pack early when you're traveling to a place where the weather is completely opposite from where you live. I'm excited to wear sundresses and sandals for a few days. I'll try to take pics while I'm away and post them when I return.

Happy Tuesday, y'all.













Blouse: Express
Skirt: Asos
Jacket: Rezrekshn
Booties: Pierre Hardy for Gap
Sunglasses: Fendi

8 comments:

Collette Osuna said...

Happy Tuesday Sweets!! Just look at that smile!!! I'd be thrilled to be packing it up out of Michigan to get some warm weather too, lol..you are going to have a fabulous time!!!!

Stop by and say Hello:)
Enter my Fab Free People Giveaway!!♥

Julie and Lauren said...

Cute pictures- happy to find your blog! Love the camel skirt! Hope you visit and follow : )
xox

http://bornandbread.blogspot.com

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

I love how this skirt hangs..it is really pretty. I have been looking for just the right camel/khaki skirt for warmer weather and I still looking! You will get much wear out of this one!

Judy C said...

I really like the camel/blue color combo. I'd like to have something like that myself.

Shybiker said...

I adore twirly skirts and you indulged me (before I even had to ask!) with a few twirls on camera. Thank you!

silvergirl said...

Twirly and Swirly is ALWAYS a good thing!
That color blue is gorgeous and what a great belt.

Thought of you as I was wearing my striped maxi!

Always to good to get the packing out of the way. I want to go to sunny anywhere.

Brett

pradaforbreakfast said...

Hey Tracy! You look fabulous, as always. I'm such a fan of full, swingy skirts nowadays...I saw some cute printed ones in Anthropologie a few days ago, but I really like how classic this one is - and it looks great with layers!

-Halie

micki said...

I love the skirt on you. Now that I am thinning, maybe I will buy one:) You look great!