Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy Friday


It's most certainly a happy Friday in the Bay Area. Holy cow, it's absolutely gorgeous here right now. No jacket or scarf today. Not necessary.

I'm wearing another of my fantastic finds from My Sister's Closet in Scottsdale, Arizona. It's by Rachel Pally. So soft and so comfortable. Yummy. And here's another fun hat from Target. Super cute and super cheap.

Have an amazing weekend you guys!











Dress: Rachel Pally
Hat: Target
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
Sunglasses: Chloe
Belt: vintage thrift store find

11 comments:

ian said...

I can't believe I get to be married to that!! I'm the luckiest man alive.

The Closet Shopper said...

I am the lucky one, Ian. I love you!

yaataah said...

You do look freaking amazing!!! I love your outfit. it's like 70s meets "The Great Gatsby"

silvergirl said...

Happy Friday back at cha!
What a sweetie you were on my blog today. (big kiss) I have to come out that way next time husband has a trip. Even if I have to hide in his suitcase.
LOVE the hat, very southern belle of you.
That dress is so feminine.
Totally jealous of your warm weather.
Brett

Ashley said...

I love this dress. Can I wear it?

I'm jealous of your weather. It snowed today. Yes, snow. No foolin', either. It really did.

And I have to say, I do think I agree with this "Yaataah" person. It IS very 1970s meets The Great Gatsby. And I absolutely love the Great Gatsby. And the 1970s aren't bad, either.

The Closet Shopper said...

Wow. Thanks you guys!

Shybiker said...

Again with the big hats and looking fab... Are you trying to make me jealous?!!

dimi said...

Gorgeous!!! You make me think I NEED to buy a lot of hats!! And I really like the first sweet comments! (my bf does the same - leaving "love" comments!). Have a great weekend!

FASHION ICE said...

just a super chic look!

Sabrina said...

Those shoes are fabulous! I've definitely been looking for a great pair of pumps like that. Fabulous way to add an edge to your look.

Hayley said...

LOVE the hat and heels! you are so glamourous!