Friday, April 15, 2011

It's Alive


I've been in bed for the past few days. Sick and tired. Mostly sick but super tired and achy. Not fun. And to top it all off, I also had insomnia. Big time. And that's all the complaining I can muster.

It's a beautiful day and the weekend forecasts look good so far. My weekend is full. I have a new client on Saturday during the day and then my husbands rock show Saturday night. Then on Sunday I'll be going to see Cirque du Soleil Quidam. I'm super excited about this show. As most of you know, I dabble in the circus arts, so I love going to these shows. I love it when I see them doing things that I can do. It makes me feel like I could run away and join the circus. I mean, if I was as amazing as them. OH, and young. BLAST!!

So, today I'm wearing another pair of wide legged jeans. I love these GAP jeans. They are so comfortable. Very much like wearing pajamas. And I decided to wear a tie-front top and blazer to kick it up a notch.

Have a wonderful weekend you guys!













Blazer: Zara
Blouse: Asos
Jeans: GAP
Shoe: Michael Kors
Sunglasses: Tiffany
Bag: Aldo

7 comments:

The October Issue said...

I love your ENTIRE outfit! even your hair color is fabulous :)

Shybiker said...

I seriously love those jeans. They're so hip on you.

You're never too old to have fun. I think you should run away and join the circus. You can bring Ian, too. I'll be there as the bearded lady. :)

Twenty.Something said...

Love your jeans! They're super flattering...and I also love your bag.

Hope you fell better!

http://artfashiontwentysomething.blogspot.com

dimi said...

You look very elegant as usual dear! And your weekend sounds like fun - enjoy it!!

Ashley said...

I'm glad to hear you're back on your feet! We missed you. I've gotta say, you don't look like you've been a sickface in these pictures. In fact, you look damnnnnn good (grrrrrl)!

Your weekend sounds very enjoyable. I'll be working and complaining a lot. It's how I roll.

Lovies!

silvergirl said...

Glad you are feeling better
Being sick sucks!!
Your wide legs look great on you
Have fun at the show (really am not going to even try to spell it out lol)
Brett

Collette Osuna said...

Awww, hope you are feeling better now...Ive been super busy with work and a tad under the weather too....love the wide legs...:)