Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday Blues


Not that I have the Monday blues. Not at all. But I'm wearing a blue dress. Does that count?

I'm wearing this Gap vest. AGAIN. I absolutely love it. It's super versatile. I'm pretty sure it's going to be a staple in my Spring and Summer wardrobe.

This week promises to be warm and sunny so you will be blinded by my white legs all week. I've tried tanning products before but nothing works. Or it works for a few days and rubs off on my clothes. Or I just can't be bothered. Maybe that's the real issue.







Dress and Vest and cardi: Gap
Sandals: Enzo
Sunglasses: Cole Haan

6 comments:

dimi said...

Very summery outfit! I can almost see you wearing that on a greek island! You look great! I love the shoes and the grey cardi and I wish for all tanning products and other weird accessories to burn in hell...! It's spring, there's no sun, we're white...ok?

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

You look amazing in blue!! It is one of your colors!

Tinfoils Tiaras said...

You look beautiful Tracy- I agree with Pam- blue is your colour! And Dimi's comment made me laugh- it's true that we're all white- wait until you see my glow in the dark legs!

silvergirl said...

look at you all in blue
how very kate middleton of you
oops, i guess that is duchess of cambridge to the likes of you and me.

loving those sandals by the by
Brett

Shybiker said...

Love the dress. Love the vest. Love the shoes. What am I going to do with all this love?!

Anna Jane said...

i've always got the monday blues...but at least you look gorgeous! loving all the shades of blue.