Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Color Blocking


I finally got my hands on these gorgeous shoes from Nine West. The color blocking is beautiful. Hot pink and orange. Such a great color combination. I went very literal with the jacket and shirt colors. But I'm going to wear them with all colors and with lots of neutral outfits. Cuz you know I loves me some neutrals.

I got this gorgeous blazer from the beautiful Lindsey Calla of Saucy Glossie. It was my first time shopping in her closet but it was amazing. You can do it too!

Sorry for the lack of post lately, but I've been on and off sick the past couple weeks. Today is no exception. I feel awful but am hopeful that I will be well for my trip to NYC.

Hope you are all well.









Blazer: White and Warren via The Glossie Cupboard
Tank: Gap
Jeans: Rich and Skinny
Shoes: Nine West
Sunglasses: Cole Haan

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Those shoes are the bomb diggity, yo. LUV. Also love your blazer. Those colors look great on you. I need more coral in my life. I bought a new nail polish today. It's coral. So that's a start.

I can't believe you're still sick. It's June, woman! Hope you're feeling better soon. Being sick on a plane is horrid.

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

Head at toe...I love this outfit! Completely jealous that you can wear the cool shoes! These colors look awesome on you and it is so nice to see you in brighter colors!
I hope you feel better soon...take care of yourself!

Shybiker said...

Great colors. You're such a fashion-plate!

Hope you feel better.

dimi said...

OMG!! The shoes!! Somehow orange and coral don't do the trick for me! I dislike them even more than yellow! But you look so great and it matches your hair amazingly!! Still sick? I hope you'll feel better soon dear!! :)

graphpaperheart said...

Those shoes are amazing!! I hope you are starting to feel better in time for your trip. xo

Tinfoils Tiaras said...

Oh man I want this whole outfit- I think I'm in colour blocking heaven! That blazer is beautiful- I'll have to check out the site. I'm feeling sick too- although I think it's more stress induced than anything! Feel better.