Thursday, June 23, 2011

Out and Aboutfit







I went to see my beautiful friend, Rose Nisker, perform her flamenco/aerial show tonight. She combines the earthy drama of Flamenco dance with the etheral grace of aerial fabric. The show was incredible. Rose nailed it and I was so happy and proud of her. When I grow up I want to be just like her. She said I could post the pics above and I'm so pleased to share her beauty with all of you!

Here's what I wore to the performance. You can't really tell, but the leggings are shiny. Also, in most of the pics I was in motion and one or more of my appendages are blurred out. It turns out I'm not so good at this picture taking business.















Sweater Dress: 12th Street by Cynthia Vincent
Blazer: Theory
Leggings: American Apparel
Belt: Vintage Moschino
Shoes and scarf: Banana Republic
Sunglasses: Cole Haan

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

Daaaayuuum, girl. You are rockin' that outfit like a BOSS.
P.S. Your friend has a super bangin' body. So jealous!

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

silvergirl said...

WOW I know I would have loved to see that show
aerial combined with DWTS stuff LOL
right up my alley
YOU my friend are smokin' in that little ensom!
brett

Shybiker said...

Holy crap!! She marries beauty with artistry with athleticism. (It's a 3-way polygamous marriage.) Incredibly impressive.

And your outfit is no slouch either. You obviously put a lot of thought into it and you succeeded. I'd walk arm-in-arm with you down the street even though your radiance would make me look like farm-animal...

AerialRose said...

Hard to believe this ensemble and the girl wearing it could look any hotter, but in person it was even more SMOKIN'! Thank you so so much for coming to the show and for the lovely post! I couldn't have done any of it without your support, love and aerial help!

The Closet Shopper said...

Thanks you guys!! And yes, her body is super duper bangin!

Awww, ma petite Rose!! You commented. I love our aerial practices together. You inspire me to be a better aerialist but also to be a better person and friend. Cuz you are such an amazing friend!

xoxoxo,
Tracy

dimi said...

Wow! Stunning girl, dress and performance! And you look great too! :)