Monday, October 24, 2011

Chiffon Skirt With Black, Red and Green


I wore this whimsical outfit to work today. I felt like I wanted to twirl around all day. It surprisingly helped me lighten up today. The day went by very smoothly without much turmoil. Does that mean I have to wear a fun little skirt and colorful accessories every day? Oh well, if I must.

We're going to Arizona on Thursday for a long weekend vacation. I'm looking forward to a few days to rest up before coming back home to more rehearsing. I'm training for another aerial performance and I've been working on it almost every day. My friend and I will be doing a doubles act on the aerial fabric. It's super challenging but the most fun I've had in a really long time. I think I'm strong enough to lift a cow over my head at this point. Fer realz! Once we're finished rehearsing and the performance is over, I think I'll be sad not to be working on it like maniacs anymore. My aerial partner in crime and I giggle and play and work really hard together. Just so much fun. Sigh.

Thank you so much to Collette from Statements in Fashion for including me in her Weekly Link Love post.









Skirt: Asos
Tee: Tea n Rose
Sweater: Nanette Lepore
Booties: Nine West via TJ Maxx
Sunglasses: Elizabeth and James
Scarf: BR
Belt: vintage Ugo Correani

15 comments:

Collette Osuna said...

You are cute as a button in that sheer skirt....love the scarf...why cant I ever find anything like that around here???
Have fun on your little trip...it sure sounds nice to just get away for awhile:)
You are MORE than welcome for the mention on my blog..you are one of my fav superstars!!!!

Enter my Shabby Apple Fab Frock Giveaway!!

Style Journey said...

You will kick butt with your performance! Would love to see photos after? Have fun on your mini vacation. We need one bad! Love the skirt :-)

Heather and Kayla

Cee said...

This outfit really is so much fun, I just love your skirt! The aerial training sounds wild, but also like so much fun. I hope you'll post some photos from the performance :)
xox,
Cee

Tinfoils Tiaras said...

That chiffon skirt is oh so pretty and I love how you sassed it up with the green scarf. I am so impressed by your strength and aerial performances- such a skill!

skippysays said...

LOVE that skirt, and the paring of it with the belt. You remind me of a ballerina in it :)
www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

Your skirt is bad ass (just like you). This would be one of those outfits I would imitate if I was an obnoxious copy cat. Which I just may be, so watch out!

I'm just about to log in to my email and check out the video...hopefully for realz this time.

Shybiker said...

Some clothes are fun and these qualify as such. Have fun in AZ!

Amanda said...

That skirt is breathtaking - I absolutely adore it!!! Have a fun vaca in Arizona, my grandma lives there, I love that state :)

Audrey said...

so fun! Have a great vacation! www.casualglamorous.com

Bonnie said...

Okay -- This skirt? PERFECT. It looks like the perfect twirly skirt. I would probably just dance around in it all day and get nothing done.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

laura said...

Tracy, I most totally LOVE your outfit! the chiffon skirt looks amazing! and I love the light pink color. Oh man, you've got some exciting things lined up for you to do, huh? You are so amazing with your aerial work-- definitely wish I could do that!
♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights

Clara Turbay said...

I like so much what you post.
I hope you can check out mine.

http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

Ashleigh Nicole said...

Pretty skirt!

xo Ashleigh

www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

Sherry said...

Don't you just love being a girl, just so you can wear twirly skirts??? Wow - you're the modern day Pippi Longstocking, lifting a cow over your head!! Would LOVE to see photos of your performance!!!!! :)

http://sweetandsassy-sherry.blogspot.com/

silvergirl said...

i always love this skit
sounds like a fun weekend, husband is coming home today after spending the week in Pheonix
congrats on the shout out from Collett
brett