Thursday, October 20, 2011

Lace And Cheese


The title refers to this cute lace skirt and my big 'ol cheesy grin. I was taking these outfit shots and at the end I just started coming closer to the camera and being my silly weird self. I've posted a couple of those shots below. If you are able to get past my big cheesy grin, you can actually see details of the skirt and my accessories. Plus, the close up photos made me laugh and I love to laugh.

This skirt is composed of a jersey stretch material with lace overlay. It's super comfortable and can be worn in a casual way as I've worn it today. But it can also be styled dressy as well. I will remix it in future posts. I just love it. You can find it here at Ann Taylor Loft. It's 30% off the original price!

Tomorrow is Friday. That's what I keep telling myself.










Skirt and necklace: Ann Taylor Loft
Shirt: American Apparel
Boots: Express
Belt: BR (super old)
Watch: Michael Kors via TJ Maxx
Sunglasses: Elizabeth and James.

15 comments:

Ashley said...

Okay, so remember that one time when I watched your video, and I'm like OMG, I have a huge ass obnoxious grin on my face? I've got it on again after seeing those last two pictures. Yo' smile is contagious. Seriously.

And you make me want to book a teeth cleaning ASAP.

Great accessorizing, grrrl.

Sherry said...

LOL, you are too funny!!!! Great top - I might need to pick one up and I love the necklace too! Yeah, that's exactly what I keep telling myself too - hang in there!! :)

http://sweetandsassy-sherry.blogspot.com/

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

Love the outfit....and of course THE GRIN!! Purple is my favorite and you look gorgeous in the color!

Jules said...

I love your glasses and your top has a lovely color!

Xo Jules

http://www.stylebyjules.blogspot.com

Style Journey said...

You are so freakin adorable! Love that you can laugh and be silly. We love to do things like that too. We were thinking of doing a silly blooper post from all of the pictures that never get posted from doing things like you did!

That skirt is amazing and it looks fantastic with the purple drapey shirt!

laura said...

Oh Tracy, you are just too stinkin cute! That is one gorgeous aubergine top! And you make it look like much more fun with your lovely smile!
♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights
enter my Shabby Apple giveaway

woreout said...

Um could your teeth be any more white and sparkly?! I'm having so serious jealousy over here. I love the pictures you posted where you're grinning. The detailing on the skirt is so beautiful, glad you got those close ups. Great outfit as usual!

Tiffany said...

Ha, you're so cute! Love the skirt and the top and the accessories. I kind of love it all! =)

skippysays said...

That skirt is adorable, as is your smile! And the purple is definitely an awesome color on you :)
www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

Nnenna said...

Your lace skirt is so pretty and I love your purple sweater- such a cute outfit! And a cute smile to boot! =)

starcrossedsmile knits
star-crossed smile

WendyB said...

Aw, you have a great smile!

Collette Osuna said...

Great skirt....and the last pic is just tooooo stinkin cute!!!!!


Statements in Fashion: A Funky Little Fashion Blog

Shybiker said...

Okay... so I used to come here and see one or two comments... Now, when I visit, there are instantly a dozen or more. Let me just say that I knew Tracy before she became popular!

Audrey said...

Oh, how I love a lace skirt! You're too cute in this post! Happy Friday! xo www.casualglamorous.com

silvergirl said...

love this outfit so much!!!
that skirt has haunted me on my retail detox, glad to see you got it and are wearing it so well!
love the up close pics.
making me smile just looking at them
brett