Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Michael Kors Old and New


I put this outfit on this morning and then I was all, "HUH, I'm wearing three pieces by Michael Kors." It was a happy accident.

The first Kors piece is the blouse. I've had this navy/maroon pinucked silk keyhole blouse since 2006 or so. It's one of those timeless pieces that I'll have in my closet for years.

Then there are the Kors shoes. You can't see them in the pics because the flared jeans swallow them whole. So, I took a quick pic with my Iphone to give you an idea of what they look like. I found them for $20 at TJ Maxx. They are REALLY high but surprisingly easy to walk in and not painful either.

And the new Michael Kors piece is this twist neckwarmer. I recently purchased it from Zappos.com while I was shopping for my husband for Christmas. You know, three for you and one for me kind of thing. It's a twisted mess of yarn with a hole for your head. It fits perfectly around the neck. Super cool idea. I love it.

So there you have it. My accidental Michael Kors outfit.











Blouse, scarf, shoes: Michael Kors
Jeans: Citizens of Humanity
Sweater: J Crew
Sunglasses: Fendi

11 comments:

Style Journey said...

You have the best collection of comfy scarves! This one is no exception. Love the shoes too. They are hot hot hot!

Audrey said...

Love those wide leg jeans! Looking fab, Tracy! x www.casualglamorous.com

Piper Alexander said...

1st of all, I love this look. The jeans are fabulously 70s and the new scarf is wonderful.

2nd, I thought it was 3 for me, 1 for you? Oops, I've been doing it wrong all along.

skippysays said...

Your scarf is awesome! And I'm digging the purple and green color combo :)
www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

silvergirl said...

those shoes are awesome
love the color combo you have going on.
got a fab Michael Kors sweatshirt with a sequin hoodie from a friend this weekend.
Yippee!!!
brett

Tiffany said...

Oh, those shoes are fabulous!! And I love you in those flared jeans! Lookin' lovely!

Laura Go said...

Happy accident, indeed! I love that scarf! It's giving me ideas. and I really LOVE those shoes. I saw a similar pair over the weekend and had to put them down because they weren't on my list!

♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights

SassyUptownChic said...

Well it all looks great on you! Kors would be very pleased. :)
http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

Closet Fashionista said...

Loooove this outfit!! That blouse was a great buy! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Pretty Dark Girl Style said...

Those jeans are fab!! Love the 70's feel of this look!

dimi said...

I love each and every one of the outfits I've missed! Blogging does make you a better clothe re-mixer and you are so good at it! This is my fav. style I think! Kisses :)