Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I'm Back


Hi y'all. Did you miss me? I had such a great visit with my sister and her family. I will post some pics of my delightful nieces soon.

But I wanted to quickly do an outfit post to get me back in the groove. This is what I wore today. It was chilly so I bundled up. I love wearing a leather jacket over a skirt. I think it makes the outfit more accessible. When we got home, my husband's new bass guitar was waiting on the porch. So, I thought I'd throw in a pic of me pretending to rock out.

I will be catching up on all of your blogs this week. Can't wait to be inspired by you lovely ladies.





Skirt: Asos
Sweater: Old Navy
Jacket: Rezrekshn
Sunglasses: William Rast via Nordstrom Rack ($12)
Boots: Aldo

15 comments:

Collette Osuna said...

Stripes, camel and a touch of belted color......lovely:)
I saw a pic on Facebook...you look like you were having a great time!!!

A lifestyle blog for you, your home & everywhere in between!

Tinfoil Tiaras said...

I kepy creeping to your side of the blogosphere to see if you were back yet- you were missed! Glad you had a great time- I hope you got some rest and relaxation. I love the colour of your top and the colourful belt and wow that's a sexy guitar!

Shybiker said...

Oh, that sweater is gorgeous. And you have the kind of rock 'n roll energy that reminds me of wild times in the Seventies.

Carly said...

I LOVE pairing leather with the unexpected..just like you have done here...rock on!!
C

Laura Go said...

Glad to hear you had a great time, Tracy! I can't wait to see pics! and LOVELY! I have never tried wearing a full skirt with my leather jacket!

♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights

Simply Bubblelicious said...

Rock on Sista! Missed ya, glad you are back.

skippysays said...

Yay, so glad you had a good time! I'm loving that top with the pink belt- what a cute pairing!
http://saysskippy.blogspot.com

Closet Fashionista said...

Welcome back! And I'm loving your skirt, it looks so weighty and comfy :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

his_girl_friday said...

Fun stripes!

WendyB said...

Cute sweater!

the Citizen Rosebud said...

That sweater came from old navy? It looks like a million bucks!

Cee said...

Welcome home, lovely lady! I've missed your posts while you've been away :) I completely sympathise with the need to bundle up, it's been freezing here in Vancouver and I've been layer, layer, layering - but not looking nearly this chic. Your camel skirt is just gorgeous!
xox,
Cee

silvergirl said...

Glad you are back and that you had such a nice time
The niece's are adorable by the way
Love the pic.of you rock'n out
The belt...super cute touch
Brett

LyddieGal said...

I need a camel aline skirt. add that to my must buy list.

welcome home!

Chic on the Cheap

Kim (A Very Sweet Blog) said...

Yaaaaay Tracy! You're back!!! I did miss you. You look so cool. That guitar is fab. Love your outfit and glad you had an awesome time.

http://averysweetblog.com/