Thursday, December 20, 2012

J Crew Winter White



I love the color of these cords from J Crew. They're calling it, "sea salt". These are comfy and cozy which is a theme for me. I just don't like being cold, so whatever it takes. You know? I wrap myself in blanket clothes all winter. Luckily designers think about that and make cute blankets to wrap ourselves in. And this is why I don't have to walk around in footie pajamas all winter. Thanks, fashion.







Cords and Sweater: J Crew
Jacket: Zara
Booties: Nine West
Necklace: Urban Outfitters
Sunglasses: Tres Noir (I know I wear these all the time now. But I love them!)
Bag: Badgley Mischika

9 comments:

Style Journey said...

That sweater is freaking awesome! Who wouldn't want a cat on their sweater?

My friend at work got a cat flashlight for her keychain and it's been meowing all day, lol. Have a great Christmas :) Heather

woreout said...

your sea salt cords are the perfect shade of winter white and I love that adorable sweater! Too cute!

Sylvia said...

JCrew has the cutest sweaters. I love yours!

Sylvia
ww.sylvialovespink.com

Gracey at Fashion for Giants said...

This is such a great outfit. I'm a sucker for soft cords too and now realize that I need some in sea salt (thank you, I think). Perfect sweater too.

silvergirl said...

I had a great pair of winter white pants and the apparently the moths liked them even more
Time to get some new ones and the bottoms of these pant legs are so fun and cute
I am with you, anything I wrap myself up in to keep myself warm is a winner
Brett

Simply Bubblelicious said...

U got the sweater! Totally Jealous.

Marla said...

So cute!! I want that sweater!!

Shybiker said...

The jacket, the shoes, the sweater... too much awesomeness! Someone hand me sunglasses: I can't take this. My eyes!

Kat asecondglance said...

That sweater is cute as a button!!