Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sweater Weather



I'm wearing not just one turtleneck, but two. I layered turtlenecks today because it was so cold. Not compared to what my east coast friends are dealing with , but cold for our area. I added these yummy cords and a wool coat with pleather sleeves to finish the look.

A friend bought me these gorgeous long leather gloves for my birthday. The color is a rich burgundy. I have amazing friends.

I hope your weekend was marvelous.





Sweater: Gap
Cords: Urban Outfitters
Boots: Nine West
Gloves: Club Monaco
Coat: Sheinside
Sunglasses: Tres Noir

6 comments:

Marla Robinson said...

Where do I start? The jacket with the leather sleeves is so unique. I just love it. I also love the beautiful sweater you are wearing. This whole outfit is something I would easily put on for an outing. Just love it.

rlutz said...

oh my...those gloves are amazing! I love all your cozy layers!!

silvergirl said...

Oh Tracy, those gloves are amazing!!
I would wear them all the time and live up to the diva image that they bring to mind
Brett

Cee said...

Happy New Year, lovely lady - I hope your 2013 is off to a fabulous start! You are looking absolutely gorgeous as always; I'm practically head over heels in love with your cozy sweater {I have a thing about gray sweaters} and the leather sleeves on your coat... amazing!
xox,
Cee

Lady of Style said...

The burgundy colour goes so well with your hair and I especially love your stylish gloves.
They are amazing!

Love from Germany,
Annette
http://lady-of-style.blogspot.de/

Kat asecondglance said...

I like the gloves paired with the sweater on their own. They look amazing and glamorous paired with grey. what a great friend!